I am currently reassessing my decision to become an electronic engineer. I am beginning my research by first looking for information on the following. I have a decent interest in electronic engineering but these things also matter to me. Does anybody have ideas on the following? What is the best way to get reliable information on these?
Potential locations: US, Nepal, India.
- How easy is it to get a job?
- How satisfied are engineering graduates with their jobs?
- How stressful is the actual task?
- How often do engineers have to work at home besides the 8 hours?
- How much do engineers salary rise every year? Or what does the rise depend on?
- How secure is an engineers job?
- What kind of lifestyle does an engineer have in US, Nepal and India?
- How hard is it for an engineer to adapt to new technology and learn for life?
- Do a lot of engineers switch careers? what are the careers to which switching from engineering is easy?
- What are the problems engineers of today face?
- what are the job prosepects in 5 years?