H1 Transfer need help

Archived from the original Sajha.com — preserved as posted, replies can no longer be added here.
Start a New Discussion
Archived Post

 Hi Guys,  I need your help to find the solution. Currently I am in H1B status. My current employer closed the company last month but I was informed yesterday only. I have pay stuff up to february 12,2012. Right now I joined indian consultancy and I also got job offer but still background check pending. They filed LCA yesterday only. When I talked to consultancy they said that if i have any  paystuff for  february then there should not be a problem. Should i trust them and wait or move forward and change my status to F1 . What will be my status and what can i do right now. I heard that I will have one month to transfer to another company but it almost like a month. In this situation what can be done. Please let me know. Its urgent. Help me guys Thanks  dinesh

dinesh110 · Mar 8, 2012 11:14 AM · 12,113 views

Replies
No replies yet.

This conversation is preserved exactly as it was on the original Sajha.com and can't accept new replies.

Start a New Discussion