Posted by: _ August 15, 2019
Parental consent form for travel
Login in to Rate this Post:     0       ?        
Please google and complete an

AFFIDAVIT OF PARENTAL CONSENT For Travel Outside The United States Of A Minor Child Without Both Birth Parents Traveling.

You will probably never be asked for it, but my 10 year son needed it in Paris. They sometimes ask for it even when entering from Canada or Mexico.

Happy Dashain!
Read Full Discussion Thread for this article