[Show all top banners]

Replies to this thread:

More by haanbahadur
What people are reading
:: Subscribe
Back to: Kurakani General Discussion Refresh page to view new replies
 Parental consent form for travel
SAVE! for ease of future access.
Posted on 08-14-19 2:49 PM     Reply [Subscribe]
Login in to Rate this Post:     0       ?        

Hi All,
I will be traveling with my toddler son to Nepal from Washington DC . Do we need a parental consent form for travel if the mother is not traveling with us ? Will really appreciate if anyone can share their experience

Thank you.
Posted on 08-14-19 2:57 PM     [Snapshot: 17]     Reply [Subscribe]
Login in to Rate this Post:     0       ?        

Not needed. I recently travelled internationally with my toddler sans my wife and never had to present any documentation anywhere expect for the toddlers passport.
Posted on 08-14-19 3:41 PM     [Snapshot: 47]     Reply [Subscribe]
Login in to Rate this Post:     0       ?        

latiokiller is correct. I have done this too, however, I would suggest you to carry birth certificate. I was asked to present once at Dubai airport. I think they were making sure that we were the parents.
Posted on 08-15-19 1:05 PM     [Snapshot: 178]     Reply [Subscribe]
Login in to Rate this Post:     0       ?        

Thank you guys for sharing your experience
Posted on 08-15-19 2:24 PM     [Snapshot: 197]     Reply [Subscribe]
Login in to Rate this Post:     0       ?        

I know people traveling in parts of Europe have been asked about this. I wouldn't take a chance just because few souls had a smooth sailing. Sometimes all it takes is a tired officer with a foul mood to screw your trip.
Hope you have safe and hassle free travel!
Posted on 08-15-19 2:35 PM     [Snapshot: 205]     Reply [Subscribe]
Login in to Rate this Post:     0       ?        

Please google and complete an

AFFIDAVIT OF PARENTAL CONSENT For Travel Outside The United States Of A Minor Child Without Both Birth Parents Traveling.

You will probably never be asked for it, but my 10 year son needed it in Paris. They sometimes ask for it even when entering from Canada or Mexico.

Happy Dashain!
Posted on 08-16-19 3:14 PM     [Snapshot: 328]     Reply [Subscribe]
Login in to Rate this Post:     0       ?        

Thank you all for sharing your experience. I will make sure I will carry a consent letter and birth certificate for hassle free travel.


Please Log in! to be able to reply! If you don't have a login, please register here.



Within last 7 days
Recommended Popular Threads Controvertial Threads
What stocks to buy -- Any recommendation
🚨🚨🚨 नाज'स् वर्ल्ड 🚨🚨🚨
Ushering in new era of communism ...
ॐ श्री स्वस्थानी ब्रत कथा
when will US embassy in Nepal resume visa service?
Motels Jobs. Has anybody worked in a motel before?
Madhu Malati Ko Katha, इबुक बनाए बिक्रि होला ?
GC Holder planning to join college
प्रचाण्डको लड्डु
TPS Pass hunako lagi aba derai garo.
Modern day भिष्म पितामह?
Masturbating and your Health per popular Guruji: Must Watch
A Manifesto for a Happier, Calmer and Wiser Life: Quit Sajha
NOTE: The opinions here represent the opinions of the individual posters, and not of Sajha.com. It is not possible for sajha.com to monitor all the postings, since sajha.com merely seeks to provide a cyber location for discussing ideas and concerns related to Nepal and the Nepalis. Please send an email to admin@sajha.com using a valid email address if you want any posting to be considered for deletion. Your request will be handled on a one to one basis. Sajha.com is a service please don't abuse it. - Thanks.

Sajha.com Privacy Policy

Like us in Facebook!

↑ Back to Top
free counters