Posted by: bbmb June 25, 2015
J1 visa and TPS- any insights?
Login in to Rate this Post:     0       ?        
@True Nepali, J1 visa CAN be changed to H1 (or GC) if employer is ready to file it. There is no restriction at all. All the J1 need to do is get a two year residency waiver before applying for that. With TPS approved, the person can stay and work in the united states and can make travel documents.
Read Full Discussion Thread for this article