Posted by: sojoketo March 18, 2015
EB2 Green Card for Software Developer
Login in to Rate this Post:     0       ?        
if you have master's degree from USA in IT and you are working in the same job category(software developer), then you already secure your green card.
Congratulation for green card. :)

EB2 GC - with Master's from USA
Perm - 5-7 months
I-140 - 3-4 months(do premium(premium takes 7-15 days) and concurrent filing)
I-485 - 4-6 months
that's the best site for getting information.

Read Full Discussion Thread for this article