Posted by: itahariko March 7, 2019
Immigration to Europe
Login in to Rate this Post:     0       ?        
If you stay here and complete graduation, you will still have to spend two years studying in Europe. That is four years of school headache. Better if you spend 2 years in Europe and transfer your credits and graduate.
Read Full Discussion Thread for this article