Posted by: gaulejetho January 28, 2019
Do anyone know about this? Spouse case
Login in to Rate this Post:     1       ?         Liked by
I guess you have sent naturalized certificate and copy of receipt form to USCIS or National Visa Center, so now you just can do "wait and see".
I think When your file moved to National visa center (NVC) and they knew you are citizen then they expedite the process but in USCIS it does not matter you are citizen or GC. Hope it helps.
Read Full Discussion Thread for this article