[Show all top banners]

Replies to this thread:

What people are reading
:: Subscribe
Back to: Kurakani General Refresh page to view new replies
 Need Help, please read it inside.
SAVE! for ease of future access.
Posted on 11-24-09 6:25 PM     Reply [Subscribe]
Login in to Rate this Post:     0       ?    

Hi, I registered for classes and before I could go for a lecture, I was hospitalized couple of times. After about a month of missing lectures, I contacted my school and told them about my situation. Now they want me to take late midterm and finish my assignments while I am still recovering. I don't want to do that. I would rather skip this semester stating medical condition and repeat the classes next semester. My question is, is it possible to do so without paying for registration next semester (since I have already paid for it this semester and due to the medical reason I was unable to attend classes)?

Any ideas?

Posted on 11-24-09 6:53 PM     Reply [Subscribe]
Login in to Rate this Post:     0       ?    

I think it is possible. My best bet is to contact your Int'l Student advisor, what they would like for thier sake is for you to have a letter from a doctor (advising you that due to your medical condition, you need time to recover, no stress blah blah)

Unless the policies have changed, I've heard students to that.

Posted on 11-24-09 8:36 PM     Reply [Subscribe]
Login in to Rate this Post:     0       ?    

Talk to your school officials, everything is possible in USA. Conversion of female to male is one of the good examples.

Please Log in! to be able to reply! If you don't have a login, please register here.



Within last 7 days
Recommended Popular Threads Controvertial Threads
TPS Re-registration case still pending ..
मन भित्र को पत्रै पत्र!
emergency donation needed
nrn citizenship
जाडो, बा र म……
ढ्याउ गर्दा दसैँको खसी गनाउच
NOTE: The opinions here represent the opinions of the individual posters, and not of Sajha.com. It is not possible for sajha.com to monitor all the postings, since sajha.com merely seeks to provide a cyber location for discussing ideas and concerns related to Nepal and the Nepalis. Please send an email to admin@sajha.com using a valid email address if you want any posting to be considered for deletion. Your request will be handled on a one to one basis. Sajha.com is a service please don't abuse it. - Thanks.

Sajha.com Privacy Policy

Like us in Facebook!

↑ Back to Top
free counters