Sorry I am late to reply. Here is what I think we should do.
1) Build a website to support our movement. Make sure to list one member forum on it where people can list their name, e-mail and contact information.
2) 2) Form a group of around 10 people initially in Nepal. That group should voluntarily work to educate people about the importance of our movements. We can support them financially to raise our issue. If they could go to all the +2 colleges and inform that what we really want to do, that might help.
3) Until now, all we can see is the student from government colleges are protesting for almost all the issues. But if we could brought this issue among the private college student and let them support on our movement contributing few hours in a week, that will make a huge difference.
4) We might need to coordinate with some institution in Nepal. For example, â€œNepal Janajati Sanghâ€. If we can give a political twist on our movement, we will be able to publicize our motto very soon.
5) We might need to find some people from Terai to join on this organization. Political parties are not working for the sake of the country. I donâ€™t think all the people from Terai support Upendra Yadav and other Indian puppet. Most of them might be looking for some sort of organization who truly works for the sake of the country.
6) After we form a origination, we better raise public voice from Nepal and abroad. India really want to decrease the number of army personnel from Nepal army. But I think we should make it minimum 500,000. We should oppose the idea of army integration raise by Maoist because that might create a lot of mess in Nepal army. It should be pure professional institution. After the elimination of Monarchy, we should at least have to have one institution to trust incase something wrong happen. And this is very important at this point when Terai leaders are raising the voice for the sake of India.
7) I know its not easy but we can let our volunteer collect signatures to push the government to develop Arniko Highway. This could be the alternate highway to bring necessary things from China if something happens with India. From my understanding, Chinese government is ready to help to construct this highway but every time government seeks Indianâ€™s approval to work on this project. One of my friend had worked on Banepa-Bardibas highway project and he explained me how the width of the road was reduced when India object on this project. India does not want us to develop wide and alternative roads. They want us to use the same long and hilly road so that we consume more gas and they can play politics in Nepal
8) If we raise the issue of Arniko highway, we could gain support from the people of that region too. We might need to find some journalist to raise this issue.
9) Besides that, Border patrol, alternate way to bring gas/petrol from china, and stop signing hydro project with India should be on our list. How about let government issue shares for general public OR Nepalese who are abroad to invest on hydro project. We all can invest minimum 500 to 1000 US$. We can get that money back after the completion project. But the most important thing is, we can use our own resources for our people. Just imagine, I heard there are 15000 Nepalese in Texas. Out of those 15000, if 8000 people invest 1000$ (which can be done as an investment in Nepal) that will bring, $8000,000 only form TEXAS. There are more Nepalese staying on other state. We could easily work on this plan. We can send one proposal to the government. Let them decide one hydro project for us. We can ask them to make some arrangements so that we can buy the shares through Nepalese Embassy or consulate here in US. I am sure, if we can invest 1000$ per year for the sake of our country, it will make the difference.
Let me know what you guys think. I donâ€™t want to work with the existing organization who support NC, UML or any other political parties. Our organization should be pure and non-political. We can run our organization contributing $5 per month each. We can setup one contact place in Nepal and form a group of people there.
What you think. Let me know. We can discuss further. I donâ€™t mind to go back to Nepal and work on this organization after sometimes if all those who join this organization think is necessary. Or we can make some arrangements so that we all who involve on the organization will visit Nepal in-between to see how our project is going on.
I have seen some organization helping some children for their study in Nepal. That is also a good way to serve motherland. BUT, for me, nationalism comes first.
Lets share what you guys think.