ok to answer ur question ..... below mite help u .... so basiclly u dont have to do anything .......
For now, please keep in mind the following:
1. This extension is AUTOMATIC, which means that current TPS holders will not have to fill out any forms or pay any fees. It is automatic, and is FREE!
2. EADs (work permits) are extended through December 31, 2022 from the current expiration date of October 4th, 2021
3. This “auto-extension” is different from “redesignation.”
- This auto-extension is for current TPS holders covered under the lawsuit which includes those from Nepal who already have TPS.
- Our campaign for redesignation is separate from the lawsuit. We had a meeting with DHS two weeks ago for Nepal TPS redesignation. We are still waiting for the final decision on Nepal’s TPS redesignation from the DHS. Redesignation would allow new people to apply for TPS. We will provide updates on redesignation separately when we have them.