[Show all top banners]

Replies to this thread:

More by cybro
What people are reading
:: Subscribe
Back to: Immigration Refresh page to view new replies
 Father has green card, Husband has Asylum, I have TPS, WHAT TO DO ?
SAVE! for ease of future access.
Posted on 04-25-18 5:15 PM     [Snapshot: 88]     Reply [Subscribe]
Login in to Rate this Post:     0       ?    

If married after asylum approval, there is nothing much you can do then for wait him to be GC holder and file for your i-130. But that is long way and if TPS does not get extended , you will have to leave country and you will have to go back to Nepal. It is counselor processing after that. Depending on OUT of status , you might face a ban. Very tricky situation. Just hope TPS gets extended for much more time .
Posted on 04-25-18 5:35 PM     [Snapshot: 180]     Reply [Subscribe]
Login in to Rate this Post:     0       ?    

what cybro said is right and also It would be best for you to contact some Nepali lawyers, they can tell you how to proceed in such cases
Posted on 04-25-18 7:46 PM     [Snapshot: 438]     Reply [Subscribe]
Login in to Rate this Post:     0       ?    

@tamaracar: Since you were out of status, you will have to go back to Nepal and then come back within a year to be in Parole status and go back again until your husband becomes a citizen!

Please Log in! to be able to reply! If you don't have a login, please register here.



Within last 7 days
Recommended Popular Threads Controvertial Threads
Misinformation is followed by Blind Followers as if came from Supreme (God)
Natural Immunity
Let's discuss about Football a.k.a Soccer
स्मार्ट ?
What We Want & How to attain it - Jagadguru Shri Kripalu Ji Maharaj
who hates who ?
NOTE: The opinions here represent the opinions of the individual posters, and not of Sajha.com. It is not possible for sajha.com to monitor all the postings, since sajha.com merely seeks to provide a cyber location for discussing ideas and concerns related to Nepal and the Nepalis. Please send an email to admin@sajha.com using a valid email address if you want any posting to be considered for deletion. Your request will be handled on a one to one basis. Sajha.com is a service please don't abuse it. - Thanks.

Sajha.com Privacy Policy

Like us in Facebook!

↑ Back to Top
free counters