I went for H1B Stamping last week to Nepal...
It's ridiculously easy to get stamped right now..
All that I had to present was : I-797 Approval Notice and Approved Labor Copy..
I had whole file of documents ready with me which was not even asked by the consular..
Questions asked to me
1. Where are you going ? -- Phoenix
2. Which company you work for ? -- XYZ
3. What's your position ? -- Software Developer
4. How much you make ?? -- XYZ
5. Where did you complete masters ?? -- SAU, Arkansas
6. What's your degree ?? -- MCIS
So I would suggest everyone to go to Nepal for stamping and spend some time with your family as well rather than spending same amount of money and going to Canada or any other 3rd country..
I've list of documents that I got ready as well.. If anyone needs it, I can provide the checklist
Thanks and Good Luck to whoever is planning for stamping soon....