H1B ko barema Jigyasa

Archived from the original Sajha.com — preserved as posted, replies can no longer be added here.
Start a New Discussion
Archived Post

Hello. I Graduated from an American University in december 2012 and after graduation i joined an indian consultancy to find a job. They filed my H1B and it is still in Initial Review status. i believe that once it gets approved i have to start working from october 1. However, i want to change consultancy and transfer my h1b to different consultancy before october. This is the first time i am applying h1b. Can i transfer my H1B to different consultancy before october after it gets approved? Do i have to show any paystub as i have not worked any where and this is the first time i am applying H1B. Thank you 

BAAG · Aug 1, 2013 1:17 PM · 11,867 views

3 Replies

 Sathi baag, You can get it transferred to different company (consultancy). They tell you its better to wait until your H1b actually starts on october and you have couple of paystubs from your current employer but its not necessary. I was in a similar boat. My future employer (at that time) asked me to wait until October and 2 paystubs with the current employer on H1b but I was like I dont want to do that..lets get it transferred right now. I didn't have any issues transferring before October 1st. You have to wait for the approval though. Good luck! Futyakarma

futyakarma · Aug 1, 2013 5:16 PM

 Thank you brother,  mero aaile ko consultancy le data base easy technology bhanera malai kaam khojdirako cha and they have filed my h1b showing i am working in internal project. tara ma company heru ma kaam gardai 2 hapta ma fire hundai farkindai chu...  this technology is all programing and my choice of technology is BA or QA. however, now they are telling me i cannot change my technology now, not at least before january. so i was wondering if i can change my technology by going to different consultancy. However, my h1b is in innitial review and i am waiting for it to be approved.  i am thinking of transfering the h1b once it is approved before october and change my technology as well.. 

BAAG · Aug 3, 2013 12:06 PM

 Bro I got it transferred from IT to Electrical Engineering. I am guessing you should be fine...I did not have any issues. Good luck 

futyakarma · Aug 3, 2013 12:38 PM

This conversation is preserved exactly as it was on the original Sajha.com and can't accept new replies.

Start a New Discussion