Are you tired of faking 10 years experience?
If yes then may be I can help you. I am looking for Java and .NET developer who can demonstrate and can pickup things to solve problems.
Send me your "REAL" resume with at least following information:
- Full name with contact info
- Current location
- Education with school name, degree received, graduated year and GPA/percentage.
- Detail of related project work if any. (Its OK if you don't have any real project experience just write couple of paragraph about which technology are you confident and what do you know about it.)
You may include other things like:
- current status (looking for job/in project/about to finish project with tentative finish date)
- current company (name and address)
- visa status with expire date
General selection process will be as following (which may vary as per individual case):
- Resume sorting (so try to be more deive)
- General telephonic discussion
- Technical interview via Skype
- Problem solving test via Skype on our professional exam software.
So if you are confident and really want to work on Java and .NET projects write me at email@example.com
Important!! Put following subject in an email
For Java - "Java Job - " e.g. Java Job - Ram Prasad
For .NET - ".NET Job - "
For both - "Both Job - "