Nepalese Candidates Preferred. Send Resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org with C2C Rate
Our Boston, MA client seeks an experienced ASP.NET Developer with excellent communication skills! Face to face interview required. C2C doable.
· Review business requirements and technical design for completeness and accuracy.
· Interact with users, production support and other project team to understand the business and technical requirements.
· Provide level of effort estimates and prioritize tasks to meet project requirements.
· Develop, test and implement application components from technical design documentation according to agency design standards.
· Provide timely application builds to meet tight development schedules.
· Design, develop, and test modifications as additional requirements are identified.
· Troubleshoot, debug and optimize code for performance and security.
· Communicate effectively with stakeholders, technical support staff and project team.
Required Skills and Experience:
· Expert level experience in ASP.NET web development, MVC framework preferred.
· Significant experience in Web Development using C#, JQuery and AJAX
· Familiarity with transact SQL and relational databases specifically SQL Server 2008
· Familiarity with deploying and configuring Web Application in Internet Information Server (IIS)
· Familiarity with Windows Microsoft operating systems
· Strong Object Oriented design and development background
· Experience working with in a large project team on Enterprise Level Development: .NET, XML, WCF
Preferred Skills and Experience:
· Experience with .NET Framework 3 and higher.
· Experience writing web applications to predefined UI and coding standards.
· Experience writing data-driven web applications for MS SQL.
· Experience maintaining and handling performance issues for data-driven web applications.
· Experience using web services to pass data between mixed environments.
· Experience writing complex SQL queries for both MS SQL.
· Ability to review/proof all code to ensure error-free functionality within all targeted browsers.
· Good understanding of page flow, user interface design and navigation structures.
· Excellent oral and written communication skills required.
· Ability to meet scheduled delivery dates as defined by the project manager.
· Bachelor’s Degree plus a minimum of 5 years work experience