Launa sathi haru ho, ma ta 2 mahina dekhi out of status bhayechu. transfer garera colorado ako thiye asti ko semester, ahile ayera tero out of status bho po bhancha naya advisor le. purano niskiyera gayo ani tyesle kura bigari deicha . aba f1 reinstatement file garna lagya chu. kosai lai thaha cha kati time lagcha. pheri sure cha ki chaina. yek tira kam ko tension arko tira yo lafda. help me please.
releemai · Nov 12, 2011 7:24 AM · 19,959 views
Sathi, dont panic kei hunna,. reinstatement sure huncha. I have several friends been like that. 6 maina samma time huncha reinstatement garne timro ta jamma 2 maina bhayecha. pir nagara kei hunna. Reinstatement garna exact time ta kati lagcha INS ma bhar parcha tara huna chai sure huncha. tyo mathi timro mistake pani haina.
facebook · Nov 12, 2011 7:49 AM
Yeah. I dont have any steps that I can share but you can be reinstated and be ok . Good luck. May be some online research...?
sanju.baba · Nov 12, 2011 8:17 AM
since this question came up!! i have a fren who is out of status because his sevis was not released in the transferring process!! now we are in the end of the semester almost!! and now the problem is he didnt know he was out of status until couple of weeks ago and he had already paid for tickets to nepal!! the advisor is saying that he could give my fren a pending i20 and when returning back he would be re-instated so that he would also save 300 dollar of re-instating!!! and we are all wondering if it it safe to go to nepal without being in a valid status!! ??? can you guys shed some light ?
alece · Nov 12, 2011 8:36 AM
Kali beha garnee 250$ chinta nahi lanay ka bad may collage sasto huncha
bimal_thapa_usa · Nov 12, 2011 8:42 AM
Don't worry bro,I got reinstatement in 5 months but you are still allowed to take classes during the process.just wait till then
Himalikanchha123 · Nov 12, 2011 9:24 AM
facebook, himali and all sajha frens, sabai lai dherai dhanyabad for your kind assuring words. Maile aba apply garchu chadai ni sabai documents banayera. ani college le ni help garchu bhanya cha. uscis ko site ma lekheko document banaune process ma chu ahile. tara malai ajhai tension bhaii ra cha kinaki yedi 5 mahina lagayo ani pheri reject bhayo bhane 2 months + 5 month garera 7 month katcha. ani 180 bhanda dherai us bina visa basyo bhane 10 year ban huncha bhanne pani pade... tyo process ko bich ko period ma yo 180 din haru ganincha ki ganinna? yo mero college ko junior year ho tyesai le yekdam tension lagi ra cha...
releemai · Nov 13, 2011 11:24 PM
Bro, sorry for the late reply. I had the same situation like you. I had been out of status for about 5 months. Those five months I waited for my reinstatement were worse than hell. There were times I wouldn't go anywhere and scared to get out of the cinema theatres coz of fear. Although my international student advisor told me hundred times that its not a big deal and that I'll get it pretty soon..., my condition never improved until the day I got my reinstatement. So don't worry bro.I can assure you that if its your first time , you ll get your reinstatement. I had several friends who were out of status like me. They all got reinstated.And besides you r not not illegal during that processing period. You can join school just like the F-1 students. I strongly advise you to have your school process your request. All you need to do is write a good letter explaining why you were out of status. I hope this helps. By the way, I applied for my reinstaement from seminiole community college , Florida.
HimaliKanchha123 · Nov 18, 2011 8:34 PM
Just marry american and thow the greencard to bitachees face at international suck office.
Kesto_Manche · Nov 18, 2011 8:37 PM
don't worry releemai, just follow ur advice of your international advisor and wait for the decision.
impro_urnoob · Nov 23, 2011 11:44 AM
sorry to hear that.. yatikai kaam begarekera out of status bhaeko pani pheri status ma aauncha. timro ta legitimate reason cha. I think you have to write a letter explaining them why you became out of status or something or a sort. Make sure you mention that it is not your fault and have the current intl advisor verify it. Don't Worry. Good Luck !
mvc · Nov 23, 2011 2:39 PM
This conversation is preserved exactly as it was on the original Sajha.com and can't accept new replies.
Start a New Discussion