Hello everyone, Scenario: I'm on F1 OPT that expired on July 13th, 2011, employer filed for H1b and got approved. Question : Which option is better to call my wife? Should I call her on F2 or on H4 after my H1 is approved? If I call her on H4, can she travel to US in before oct and she wont have to wait till End of Sept as my H1 starts in Oct? I'd really appreciate your valuable suggestions. Thanks in advance
granite · Aug 5, 2011 12:16 PM · 11,665 views
If you have the option then H4 is a better deal. F2 can neither work or go to school but H4 can go to school part time hence a better deal. Anyway its already August May be you can wait 2 more months.
namaskaar · Aug 5, 2011 1:18 PM
Thanks Namaskar, I go for H4 definately.Just wondering about the probability to get visa before oct.
granite · Aug 5, 2011 2:38 PM
This conversation is preserved exactly as it was on the original Sajha.com and can't accept new replies.
Start a New Discussion