Posted by: Sms23 October 3, 2017
Work Visa or Green card through employment at a restaurant
Login in to Rate this Post:     0       ?        
Hello, I hope someone can answer my question or refer me to an immigration lawyer than can. I have TPS EAD and have been working for this restaurant as a manager for about 2 years. The owners have said that they will sponsor me for my green card or work visa if all the eligibility requirements are met. However, I looked up the possibilities for them and it seems like the only things that can be obtained are through being a chef specializing in a certain type of cuisine or things like that. Could someone help me and let me know what I could do in this situation.

Your help is much appreciated
Thank you
Read Full Discussion Thread for this article