Posted by: drogba June 14, 2017
Help me solve this: Insurance incident
Login in to Rate this Post:     0       ?        
Small claims court if you think u r right by law, if the damage n price is big get a lawyer(if you have time) if not just move on..accident happens. ,,i don't think you ll get a specific answer here based on your scenario. If you are in TX call this guy Texas hammer,,i see him in the TV and have heard from few guys.
Read Full Discussion Thread for this article