Posted by: ujl February 6, 2017
lost greencard, ssn passport everything
Login in to Rate this Post:     0       ?        
1) Green Card can be replaced. File form I-90 to replace the green card. Filing fee might be wived since it was stolen.
2) SSN can be re-aplied at the nearest DMV office.
3) For passport, I recommend your friend to visit the webpage of Nepal Embassy.
Read Full Discussion Thread for this article