Posted by: Lurke October 30, 2016
TPS to H1B
Login in to Rate this Post:     0       ?        
Absolutely possible. If you were legal before getting tps, your status will also get adjusted. Otherwise, you need to go through consular processing. Don't listen to those assholes who says not possible !!!
Read Full Discussion Thread for this article