Posted by: coolboy123 April 27, 2016
Apply F2 Elope
Login in to Rate this Post:     0       ?        
Hey guys,

Seems weird question but I don't have idea how to do it so asking for advice. Guys I am currently in F1 and I want to apply for F2 for my wife. But as far as I know we need to show our marriage photos with other documents. Since we eloped we don't have any marriage photos but have marriage certificates. What would be the best way to overcome the situation??

Thanks in advance.
Read Full Discussion Thread for this article