Posted by: nepalijeevan February 5, 2016
any agreement needed for room rent
Login in to Rate this Post:     0       ?        
Your I-94 stamp will show when did you leave US and for how long. You will fill the dates from there in the travel history section. You don't need to prove where did you leave in US during the 5 years residency. Just fill the dates where did you live and from which date till which date.
Read Full Discussion Thread for this article