Posted by: cybro January 20, 2016
Asylum EAD transfer opportunity??
Login in to Rate this Post:     0       ?        
If you are in removal proceedings, no mater what document you get or no matter what approach you take to get GC( except for marrying us citizen or family petition by family relative), you need to get voluntary departure or administrative withdrawl of case before leaving country.

So whatever you do(except for marrying citizen) ..everything comes to stop at AOS 
Last edited: 20-Jan-16 05:20 PM
Read Full Discussion Thread for this article