Posted by: cybro January 20, 2016
Asylum EAD transfer opportunity??
Login in to Rate this Post:     0       ?        
If you are in removal proceedings, no mater what document you get or no matter what approach you take to get GC( except for marrying us citizen or family petition by family relative), you need to getvoluntary departure or administrative withdrawl of case before leaving country.
Read Full Discussion Thread for this article