Posted by: perrybhadra June 27, 2013
Birth Certificate for I-485
Login in to Rate this Post:     0       ?        
 It depends upon your date of birth and your municipality/VDC. Us returnee has already outlined what weebsite states. USCIS will follow that guideline. You can print that out and provide to your lawer and mention your place of birth and can educate your lawwyer about birth certificate situation in nepal.
Read Full Discussion Thread for this article