Posted by: seanstha27 May 16, 2013
Want to Migrate to Australia on a Perment Residency
Login in to Rate this Post:     1       ?         Liked by
To, All Sajha Users Do you want to Migrate to Australia with your family on a Permanent Visa? Are you tired of waiting for your Green Card approval in US? If you have completed Bachelors, Masters or PHD in the USA you might be eligible for a Permanent Visa to Australia. We have more than 10 years of experience in Immigration and we will help you with your application from preparation to the lodgement and until approval of your application. Please do not hesitate to contact us for your enquiries. With Regards, Sean Shrestha Registered Migration Agent MARN1069378 Education First Migration Services Level 6, 110 Bathurst Street Sydney, NSW 2000 Australia
Read Full Discussion Thread for this article