Posted by: Sexy In Sari January 27, 2012
Tax Expert
Login in to Rate this Post:     0       ?        
If the woman is married but the child is not from the current husband, then, of course, filing seperately is more Lavdayak...

When you want to say something say clearly, Kura na ghumaunus na..

good luck!
Read Full Discussion Thread for this article