Posted by: anon January 26, 2012
Tax Expert
Login in to Rate this Post:     0       ?        
You can not file one of you as married filing single and other as head of household, I am just making you aware, married filing joint is the best way forward from tax perspective.
Read Full Discussion Thread for this article