Posted by: loina January 25, 2012
Tax Expert
Login in to Rate this Post:     0       ?        

We both husband and wife are in H1B and working. We have a baby.

We are planning to file tax separately and one of us will file tax including baby as a dependent.

Do you friends have any suggestions on filing separately or we should file jointly?

Appreciate your suggestions.


Read Full Discussion Thread for this article