Posted by: chappaljutta November 16, 2011
how to manage properties before becoming foreign citizen
Login in to Rate this Post:     0       ?        

If you are talking from a legal prospective, Nepal does not have dual citizen provision. But you can have NRN card. This will allow you to own property and do business in nepal even if you were a foreign citizen. This is a pretty recent push. I am not sure if it is a law yet.

Read Full Discussion Thread for this article