Posted by: shyamBDR August 9, 2010
US marriage certificate.
Login in to Rate this Post:     0       ?        
Marriage certificate from Nepal will serve the purpose, no need to go to court here and do anything.  You cannot go to court in MN and re-marry a person you are married to already.
Read Full Discussion Thread for this article