Posted by: sedif August 8, 2010
US marriage certificate.
Login in to Rate this Post:     0       ?        
We recently got married when we went to Nepal. I have a marriage certificate from nepal, for which I have an english translation. What must I do to make our marriage offical in Minnesota, US? Can I just use the certificate from Nepal as proof. What about when applying for green card and such. I am in H1B status and wife is in F1 status, we are both Nepalese citizens. I would greatly appreciate your input, especially personal experience. Thank you
Read Full Discussion Thread for this article