Posted by: BetterNepal January 5, 2010
From F1 status to Permanent residency in the US
Login in to Rate this Post:     0       ?        
Get ur master and join one company and file ur GC ?

Do not ever marry [Disallowed String for - bad word]ing us citizen or file asylum ?

U might have some time have hard time but try to manage and u will have ur life and no worries .

Good Luck ... this from my experience ....

Read Full Discussion Thread for this article