Posted by: Jake1121 November 9, 2009
us army immigrant pilot program
Login in to Rate this Post:     0       ?        
I am from Texas, and i have tried as much as i can to get into the Air Force, but. each and every time i go to requiter they ask me to provide INS form I-551 i.e., legal residency proof/permanent residency paper. i have talked about this with immigration department in Dallas but,they told that the only way to get INS is through marriage, legal work authorization or asylum, i don't want to go these way , because i know that there is some way to get into USA Military, please help me with it, i need some info about it, where can i get help.
Read Full Discussion Thread for this article