Posted by: Foe_4_mysty May 26, 2007
I want to d..
Login in to Rate this Post:     0       ?        
hi tiru,
i guess andrabhudi got problem with acidity and he wanna get rid from the pain.
1)Drink ENO fruit salt for instant relief. :)
if it dosent works then u got a serious problem dude.
Read Full Discussion Thread for this article