Posted by: mangale December 15, 2020
OOS to TPS to PR
Login in to Rate this Post:     1       ?         Liked by
Leave the country with AP, come back with AP and hope you are in one of those 9th or 6 th district (make sure) where you have a shot to AOS thru employer. Talk to an experienced lawyer. You out of status period of more than 6 months will disqualify you to adjust the status.
Last edited: 15-Dec-20 09:34 PM
Read Full Discussion Thread for this article