Posted by: abc000 November 15, 2019
Applying OPT after coming back in Advance Parole
Login in to Rate this Post:     0       ?        
one you use AP to enter united status , you will lose F-1. You will be in parole status . So no more OPT. But you can apply for tps ead instead and work.
Read Full Discussion Thread for this article