Posted by: ark August 29, 2019
Does filling N300 allow you to work for fed jobs?
Login in to Rate this Post:     0       ?        
A green card holder actively seeking citizenship can apply for federal employment. N300 proves you intend to become a USC one day but doesn’t prove you are seeking citizenship, so filing N300 doesn’t allow you work for federal jobs.

Filing N400 within 6 months of being eligible to file will allow you work for federal jobs with pending N400.
Read Full Discussion Thread for this article