Posted by: 8848m June 12, 2019
Transfer Huge Money
Login in to Rate this Post:     0       ?        
I would start with Standard Chartered bank and find out if they can wire money,since its a multinational bank with locations in both USA and Nepal. With that kind of money, move money legally, inform uncle SAM and pay some (20%)taxes. Risk is not worth. If money is inherited or legally earned , it should be no problem.

Another way would be breaking down into chunks of 50K or less and doing hundi. Basically, you are gambling and moving money under the table, if IRS figures it out, better find a very very good lawyer.

Its part of the game, government will tax you until your last breathe lol.
Read Full Discussion Thread for this article