Posted by: emailgara June 7, 2019
taking a toddler to Nepal for long term
Login in to Rate this Post:     0       ?        
My son had to live with my wife for couple of months because of family emergency - sharing my experience based on that. I believe all you need is a picture of the kid for on arrival Visa. Make sure you request bassinet when you are booking your flight. That will give you a place where your kid can sleep on the flight and you get a shut eye. Try an choose airlines based out of Asia or Middle East (i.e. Thai, Korean, Qatar) - their hostess are very good with kids and keep them entertained. I believe kids get free VISA on arrival and that can be extended. The grand parents can go to immigration office with kid passport and get it renewed.
Read Full Discussion Thread for this article