Posted by: Gmajor November 1, 2018
Change of status
Login in to Rate this Post:     0       ?        
And also please try to get infopass at USCIS and talk with an officer about your case, it shall help. By the way how much fee you paid for I539?
Read Full Discussion Thread for this article