Posted by: Gmajor November 1, 2018
Change of status
Login in to Rate this Post:     0       ?        
TPS to F2. Okay before this community answering your question, did you add supporting documents like new I20, SEVIS receipt, covering letter from you explaining the situation, a supporting letter from the DSO, copies of previous TPS, EAD and initial I20 of F2 status, F2 visa and copy of marriage certificate, copies of financial documents to support etc? 

This letter says that you husband or spouse is supposed to request for reinstatement or change of status. As per the new evidence, you spouse should write a letter and he also should prove that he has been maintaining the F1 status by providing supporting documents as copies of his I20, proof of class registration and supporting letter from DSO that he has been bona fide international student. I hope this information helps.
Last edited: 01-Nov-18 02:51 PM
Read Full Discussion Thread for this article