Posted by: Spandey808 August 22, 2018
TPS to F2
Login in to Rate this Post:     0       ?        
The reason I applied for AP is, I want to go to Nepal when I can (i.e. TPS with AP). I want to come back, continue work with TPS EAD and then start the change of status process. That way I can use the whole period of TPS EAD and also use TPS AP to get out of the country.

BMP05@ Have u already started the change of status process then its not good idea to get of country, its considered abandoning the process and once u r status is changed from TPS to F2, u are no longer eligible to work or ur EAD becomes invalid (based on my last phone call with USCIS officer)
Read Full Discussion Thread for this article