There comes a point where you have to say enough is enough.
- Indeed true. But your approach to say ‘enough is enough’ is pretty hasty and insecure.
I am not talking about Miss Nepal USA or the fact that what happened in it and all.
- If so, why such an emotionally intense and insecure post?
I am talking about the way people are single handedly pointing out other people and making personal attacks on them.
- I defy personal attacks, but if you were to ponder upon your own post – although you were clever enough to avoid names – your attack is even creepier.
I attended Miss Nepal USA 2012. I was there at 7 PM sharp; the show didn't start until 9.
- Glad to know, but you didn’t reveal whether as a participant/ audience or an ORGANIZER. This opens up another interesting avenue to suspect your credibility.
I agree that it was very unprofessional for a show with that many expectations to start late and have some mishaps, but what you have to understand is there are a lot of variables in running a program like that.
- That’s where organizers get to be organizers. What’s the title without performance? Organizers are expected to find a good balance of time, quality of the show and audiences’ engagement.
There are two variables really, competence and interest; competence in organizing events, and interest in delivering a product as promised. In this case, we witnessed zilch degree of competence, and interest was in $$$$.
Now before you guys start calling me with different names (which you guys love to), I am not saying that I am supporting Miss Nepal USA or any of the organizers but what I am trying to say is instead of mouth bashing and making personal attacks on people who have worked hard to put together something that none of you even have guts to do; we should take the matter in our hands and get involved to make this better next year rather than complaining.
- I recognize this attempt seeks to wash the dirt real hard, but you sound stupid to people with minimum relational skills. Your statement is inconsistent with your claim. You say you’re not supporting, but you’re putting your life forth to shield the organizers – too paradoxical.
And candidly, about having guts to really cheat people to generate $$$$, well, I think most of us rather believe in hardworking. This is where we belong to the flip sides of a coin. We’re too busy working and supporting our survival – which drifts our guts away from generating $$$$ from wrongful approach.
If you guys really want to know what happened to the money and what is going on ask the organizer for a full report rather than complaining to the whole world that he/she is a thief or a crook.
- Great idea. Since it will be a reasonable expectation that the organizers are aware of this chaos that they’ve created, why would they not come forward and provide a trustworthy report?
- If they feel that they’ve been MISpronounced as thief or crook (in your words), they should seek to clear that out.
When it comes to doing these things none of you step up to take control, only thing you guys know how to do is complain and complain.
-Like I said we do have a full time job / vocation to support our survival. We do believe in community service and preserving Nepal’s heritage but in a more productive and healthier way. Its your pseudo-intelligence to conclude upon that. You don’t know whether / if we’re involved into community service endeavors.
You guys should do something about the issue rather than making a new issue out this.
-This has just been 1 issue so far, but true to your point, that this may trigger another issue – and by far, it could be a legal action against the organizers.
There is no UNITY in Nepalese community.
-True to some extent, but still stereotype.
No one can see others doing something new or doing something better.
Kahile pani aru lai aghadi badeko dekhna nasakne bhaera nai hola hami yo situation ma pareko ajkal.
- Cant bluntly accept that. Unless you can provide some supporting fact, data, etc?
They are also human and they made a mistake and it happens, with everyone.
-Apology is what is expected. And a transparent report on $$$$$$. This will calm the tide.
Don’t act like you guys are all Saints and have never made any mistakes.
- Who is? You are full of over/under/sub/pseudo - statement/intelligence.
It’s realizing that mistake and moving forward to make it better is what everyone needs.
- That’s a good call now. Agreed.
So stop attaching people personally.
- I think the hastiness and emotional insecurity didn’t quite allow you to run a spelling check. I’m thinking its “Attacking”
If you can’t then put yourself or your sister or your brother in their shoes.
- Now you’re marching towards family. Hmmm.
Now think again, would you make these nasty personal comments if your own family was involved.
- Another zero intelligent effort attacking family.
If you wudn’t then stop talking shit about other people personally…..
- Whoaa! I would be curious to know what school you go to.