More by jistudents
What people are reading
नयाँ पत्रिका: Journal of International Students (FREE)
SAVE! for ease of future access.
Posted on 02-21-12 9:47
|Login in to Rate this Post:
This Journal is an academic, interdisciplinary, and peer-reviewed print publication (ISSN 2162-3104).
The goal of the Journal is to feature narrative, theoretical and empirically-based research articles, student reflections, and book reviews relevant to international students and their cross-cultural experiences and understanding in higher education.
Students, staff and faculty members are invited to submit their papers to the upcoming issue of the Journal .
Please review some sample articles/papers HERE.
Among the topics that Journal
focuses on are:
- Trends and issues of international student and scholar mobility
- Cross-cultural studies (adjustment, culture shock, acculturation, self-esteem)
- Intercultural communication, intercultural relations, student involvement
- Overseas study, learning/teaching styles, class participation
- Globalization, internationalization, cultural influences
- Expectations, experiences and resources for international GA/GTAs
- Internationalization of teaching, learning and research
- Psychological trends and issues of international students
- English language proficiency, learning outcomes, college experience
- International student retention, admissions, transfer, support systems
- Study abroad preparation, role of agents or consultancies
- Higher educational policies of sending and hosting countries
- Immigration issues and visa policies of international students
- Student online forum and use of networking and technology
- Faculty-study relations, peer relationships for international students
- Academic and immigration advisors, student college success
- College culture (classroom expectations, academic honesty, plagiarism)
- Multiculturalism, diversity, hybridity and diaspora
Please submit your work to the Editor, firstname.lastname@example.org, on the web, www.jistudents.org
Journal of International Students
Individual/Institutional Subion: FREE (Both PDF and Print Copies)
PO Box 1270 State University
Arkansas State University, AR 72467
Please Log in! to be able to reply! If you don't have a login, please register here.
YOU CAN ALSO
IN ORDER TO POST!
Within last 7 days
NOTE: The opinions
here represent the opinions of the individual posters, and not of Sajha.com.
It is not possible for sajha.com to monitor all the postings, since sajha.com merely seeks to provide a cyber location for discussing ideas and concerns related to Nepal and the Nepalis. Please send an email to email@example.com using a valid email address
if you want any posting to be considered for deletion. Your request will be
handled on a one to one basis. Sajha.com is a service please don't abuse it.
|Recommended Popular Threads
|TPS FEDERAL NOTICE
|Canada visitor visa
|2020 : Why No Trump !
|IT Consultancy Dons and Donts
|Best Nepali Momo and Chowmein in Boston!!!
|Former U.S. President Bill Clinton in Nepal