NUMBER OF PLAYERS
1. This is 11 player league. Player rosters are limited to minimum of 11 and a maximum of 16 active players per team. Only registered players may play in the league.
1. The three man system will be used throughout the league (depending on referee availability).
2. All games will be played with a running clock. The referee may stop the clock for serious injury only.
3. Team members, and all other persons affiliated with the team are subject to the rules of the game, and shall be governed by the decisions of the officials assigned to the game.
4. All decisions made by the referees are final.
PROTESTS against referee’s decision…There will be none!!!
1. Only players listed on the official roster (final rosters due at 28th May 2011) may play.
2. Players are limited to play for only one team in the same playing division.
1. Try to get same color Jersey for your team (both home and away). If colors seem confusing the teams must wear the practice vest provided to avoid any confusion during game play.
1. All league games consist of two (2) thirty (30) minute halves with a ten-minute halftime. Semis and Final games will consist of Two (2) Forty (40) minutes halves with fifteen (15) minute halftime.
2. All tied games will end as tied, no overtime for league games.
3. Tied semifinals and finals will be decided by two 15 minute overtime. If after overtime, no winner has been established, the winner will be determined through penalty kicks.
4. Teams are not allotted any time-outs. The referee may, however suspend time for injury, etc. if he/she deems it necessary.
5. GAME TIME IS FORFEIT TIME. Teams should report to the field minimum of 15 minutes prior to the scheduled game time. All games will be played on schedule. If all the team members are not present at the time of their game they have option to either forfeit or play with players present.
DURING THE GAME
1. There is offside.
a. Halftime for League is for Ten (10) minutes.
b. Halftime for Semis and Final is for Fifteen (15) minutes.
3. No jewelry is allowed (watches, earrings, necklaces, etc.)
4. No hats allowed. Bandannas or other similar headgear is allowed.
5. The referee shall not allow a player to wear anything which he/she deems dangerous.
6. Regulation soccer ball will be provided by NNS, however each team may provide their own ball. Both the teams must approve the ball.