[Show all top banners]

Replies to this thread:

More by amricane
What people are reading
:: Subscribe
Back to: Kurakani General Discussion Refresh page to view new replies
 Does any body knows how to do tax file without SSN ?
SAVE! for ease of future access.
Posted on 01-31-11 10:06 AM     Reply [Subscribe]
Login in to Rate this Post:     0       ?        

My friend has No Social but got some numbers in place of SSN from coll ! can we file tax on basis of that ?
If not how to do without it?
Any help Appreciated !
Posted on 01-31-11 12:21 PM     [Snapshot: 31]     Reply [Subscribe]
Login in to Rate this Post:     0       ?        
Posted on 01-31-11 2:56 PM     [Snapshot: 114]     Reply [Subscribe]
Login in to Rate this Post:     0       ?        

 hey prankstar bro
 k garne kasari garne alik majjale bataunu paryo...

Posted on 01-31-11 3:03 PM     [Snapshot: 118]     Reply [Subscribe]
Login in to Rate this Post:     0       ?        

Hope this helps bro...

src: http://isso.ucsf.edu/taxes/individual-taxpayer-number-itin

What is an individual taxpayer identification number (ITIN)?

The ITIN number (Individual Taxpayer Identification Number) is a U.S. Taxpayer Identification Number, issued by the Internal Revenue Service (IRS). It is for individuals who are required to have a taxpayer identification number for tax purposes, but who do not have, and are not eligible to obtain a Social Security Number (SSN) from the Social Security Administration.

Who is eligible for the ITIN?

F-1 visa holders who are not working but are receiving fellowship stipends need to apply for an ITIN to receive their stipends.  J-1 students, as well as F-1 students who are employed (ie. TAs/RAs, other student workers), and J-1 scholars, are NOT eligible for an ITIN. They must apply for a SSN at the Social Security Administration.

What constitutes a complete ITIN application?

  1. A completed W-7 Form (signed and dated)
  2. Notarized copy of original passport bio page
  3. The letter or official notification from the University, awarding scholarship, fellowship, or grant
  4. A letter from the Designated School Official (DSO) on official letterhead, stating that you will not be securing employment in the U.S. or receiving any type of income from personal services. Please obtain this letter from the International Students and Scholars Office.
  5. Notarized copy of your I-20, I-94, and visa stamp

Mail these items to:

Internal Revenue Service
Austin Service Center
ITIN Operation
P.O. Box 149342
Austin, TX 78714-9342

It takes approximately 6 weeks for the IRS to process and issue an ITIN number, which will be sent to you by mail. Any inquiry regarding your application status should be directed to the IRS hotline at 1-800-829-1040.

Posted on 01-31-11 11:26 PM     [Snapshot: 238]     Reply [Subscribe]
Login in to Rate this Post:     0       ?        

Thanks pranks star brother
I will apply for the tax id tomorrow.Hope everything goes well.


Please Log in! to be able to reply! If you don't have a login, please register here.



Within last 365 days
Recommended Popular Threads Controvertial Threads
What stocks to buy -- Any recommendation
TRUMP 2016!!! Here is why?
महानियिका प्रियंका कार्कीजीलाइ खुल्ला पत्र !
How long does it take to get I485 approved?
Returning to Nepal
which stock to buy
tesla stock OMG !!
❤️ चिक्नी चमेली ❤️
ट्रंप २०२०
Anyone renewed their passport through DC embassy lately?
❤️ सम्मर लभ ❤️
मलाई ब्रेड खायो कि सारै पाद आउछ..
I m offered a Job in Bank in Nepal, should i go back ?
Wedding Costs in Nepal ? Party, Band Baaja !!!!???
Dr. Fauci न टोक्नु न बोक्नु भएको छ ट्रुम्पलाई
हाकिमनी संग- आज सुक्रबार -३
वाह ! मन्त्री ज्यु वाह !
Funny jokes
Presidential rights to assassination rights?
भात भन्या भात हो!
महानियिका प्रियंका कार्कीजीलाइ खुल्ला पत्र !
TRUMP 2016!!! Here is why?
NOTE: The opinions here represent the opinions of the individual posters, and not of Sajha.com. It is not possible for sajha.com to monitor all the postings, since sajha.com merely seeks to provide a cyber location for discussing ideas and concerns related to Nepal and the Nepalis. Please send an email to admin@sajha.com using a valid email address if you want any posting to be considered for deletion. Your request will be handled on a one to one basis. Sajha.com is a service please don't abuse it. - Thanks.

Sajha.com Privacy Policy

Like us in Facebook!

↑ Back to Top
free counters