1. Be comfortable : While experimentation is all important, do not try positions that you are physically uncomfortable in. What works for you, might not work for someone else, so remember the key to good sex is finding a hot spot that works for you and your partner. Experiment with positions that give you more leverage to hit the right spots. And feel maximum pleasure. Communicate what position you feel best in to your better half as that will give you better access to their moan zones.
2. Feel the vibrations : A lot of us may not believe this, but using a vibrator during sex can lend immense pleasure to both partners and if time is of the essence, there's nothing more efficient than this sex machine. Just ensure you're giving your man extra TLC, so that he doesn't feel left out or that he's not needed in the act.
3. Fantasy unlimited : Using your imagination during the act goes a long way if you're not really feeling all that excited. Fantasies are very powerful and act as a potent sexual stimulus, so use it to enhance the physical sensations that are happening and soon you'll be in seventh heaven.
4. Curb distractions : While having sex, cut out all distractions - be it keeping your eye on an ongoing football match or on the clock or checking your phone or laptop for mails and messages. Be committed to the act of sex like it's a job you are on because getting distracted will only deter your performance.
5. Don't think of the end result : Sometimes, the harder you try, the harder it becomes to feel pleasure. If all you are focussed on is getting an orgasm, chances are that it will be more difficult to attain. Don't make your climax the sole objective. Enjoy the sensations, the smell, the foreplay, the caressing and the words. As someone said - 'it's a journey, not a destination.'
6. Indulge in porn : Magazines, DVDs, internet porn; there's no harm using external stimulation to get a sexual high. Watching other people having sex is an incredible turn on and can speed your sex session well. Just remove the porn DVD from your disc drive before that an important presentation at work or if you have kids at home to avoid embarrassment.
7. Talk the talk : Gone are the days when sex was supposed to be a silent process. Talk freely to your beau about what turns you on, your hot spots and the ways in which you feel pleasured the most and it's likely that you will discover a new meaning to a routine sex ritual. Also, during sex don't be afraid to moan aloud or call aloud your lover's name. It may just act as an added turn on